Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

So good in writing and the start of Jerry

This is a great series, and I like how you converted the characters to show there sides. The Junior cartoon, Jackie, and throwing Jerry's dad in the mix, classic man. Im going to watch them all right now!

You inspire me greatly sir. Im trying to work on a thing right now at the moment. Its just one of those days to be creative.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Amazing dude

I really loved the style of the animation, you seem to know how to animate your characters extremely well. I felt like i was watching a sitcom for most of it, beautifully well done dude. The story was pretty funny as well, good jokes, great style, and superb. 10!

The Senior-Whizz The Senior-Whizz

stupid

Good drawings and animation, but stupid. Pretty much thats it.

Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow

I made it all the way...

i made it all the way, but it never awarded me...what the hell dude. Cool concept, but i know i won l won! What is wrong here!?!?!?!?!!!!

btw, check out Addicts on newgrounds!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

good idea

Good idea...it took me like 20 times to beat the first part, but the second one is wierd...im not sure what happened, but the second layer of clothing wasnt coming off...

anyways tho, i thought it was pretty interesting.

Yeowi responds:

Amy wears a headband also on the first layer. Try playing the game the first time in "can't lose" mode to find all the pieces. After that play it in very hard.

Pol Pol

Pretty fun to play

This game kind of reminds me of waterballoon drop, and i loved that game. This game is a little harder to play, but it is fun. Good job.