Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

So good in writing and the start of Jerry

This is a great series, and I like how you converted the characters to show there sides. The Junior cartoon, Jackie, and throwing Jerry's dad in the mix, classic man. Im going to watch them all right now!

You inspire me greatly sir. Im trying to work on a thing right now at the moment. Its just one of those days to be creative.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Amazing dude

I really loved the style of the animation, you seem to know how to animate your characters extremely well. I felt like i was watching a sitcom for most of it, beautifully well done dude. The story was pretty funny as well, good jokes, great style, and superb. 10!

The Senior-Whizz The Senior-Whizz

stupid

Good drawings and animation, but stupid. Pretty much thats it.

Kurt Angle's Steps to TNA Kurt Angle's Steps to TNA

Pretty good stuff

Well your animation was different and pretty good, however the voices kind of annoyed me a bit...but I definitely thought it was different. Good job overall! Keep up the good work.

Epilepsy Go Away Epilepsy Go Away

funny

This was funny...warning to people with epilepsy...DO NOT WATCH! lol

(2003)Jacob II (2003)Jacob II

Hey...

That must have took a long time to do!

Secret Agent (Matrix) Secret Agent (Matrix)

That was crazy!

That was really good...I like the story behind it and how he realizes the truth at the end...good stuff. Good job.

Gamer Elite: Episode 1 Gamer Elite: Episode 1

HOLY BIG EYES!!!!!

I love the style with the eyes...it was pretty exciting too! Good Job, keep it up and keep it real.

Turd of the Week Turd of the Week

fun fun

Haha...that was entertaining...only thing i didnt like about it, it was kind of long...but other than that, dude it had good graphics, good story, and good humor. Pretty good stuff overall.

Mrs. Miller kills Nirvana Mrs. Miller kills Nirvana

All I have to say is...

Kurt Cobain Forever.

glish responds:

Awwww, I hope you're not another one whose too stupid to see that this is a PARODY and in no way disses Kurt Cobain. I sincerely HOPE that's the case anyway.

But thanks for voting!